The Lees Associates team is energetic, enthusiastic and committed. We believe in offering young architects, technicians and designers the opportunity to develop their professional skills while working on a diverse range of challenging and interesting projects. Located next to London’s famous Borough Market, we are specialists in our field and have established a proud reputation to deliver the finest quality to our discerning clients.
We are always keen to hear from applicants with practical experience of ARCHICAD, especially in a Level 1 and Level 2 BIM environment, and are open to applications from anyone with plenty of top end residential, retail and commercial architectural and interior design experience looking for a fresh challenge. We receive a large number of applications; as a consequence we will only look at applications received that answer the following questions:
1) Why do you want to come to work for Lees Associates?
2) In what position/role are seeking to join us?
3) What skills and personal attributes do you have that we can benefit from?
4) What are your career goals and how do you plan to accomplish them?
5) Tell us something interesting about yourself.
Only after we have received your replies to these questions will we open your CV and take your application to the next stage, which will be a short telephone interview.
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the subject as “RECRUITMENT – STAGE 2”.